Is now the right time to invest in bonds, instead of stocks?
Learn how to buy bonds as an individual investor to beat inflation with minimal risk
About the webinar
Stocks and bonds are two of the most popular asset classes in the capital markets. But for small investors, it seems much easier to buy a popular stock than an attractive bond. Last year, that may not have even been a problem, as bonds had one of their worst years in decades.
In 2023, the situation looks very different. Bonds are becoming an attractive investment again. They offer lower risk compared to stocks, but still a much better return than having money in the bank. They can definitely help you fight inflation and are a good alternative when there is uncertainty in the stock market. Therefore, bonds should definitely be part of your portfolio.
If you’re wondering how and where to buy bonds, this free webinar is for you.
What will you learn?
- What are bonds and how they work
- Who buys bonds and why
- Different types of bonds (and which ones are available to retail investors)
- How do you actually make money with bonds
- The history of bond yields and what you can expect in the future
- How to buy a bond / bond ETFs
- What percentage of your portfolio should be in bonds
- List of the most popular bond ETFs
- Slides on bonds (with additional knowledge)
Register for the webinar
Date: Mar 23, 2023
Time: 18:00 CET
Duration: 1h 30 min